Events Search and Views Navigation
Volunteers will be trimming two plan trees (not too tall), pruning, weeding a large yard, and completing a dump run (pile will be ready to load).Find out more »
Volunteers will clean the side yard and complete a dump run.Find out more »
Volunteers will repair two sheds, both need panels and shingles replaced to stop leaking. Volunteers will also repair a sand box and remove old sand.Find out more »
Volunteers will stain a 14 ft x 14 ft outdoor deck and clean the windows and screens.Find out more »
Volunteers will set up for the party at FBC's campus and help as needed.Find out more »
This volunteer (and a second volunteer to help with unloading) will drive to sites needing a dump run that don't have anyone with a truck to do it.Find out more »
Floaters are willing to go wherever they are needed based on last minute cancellations or projects that end up needing extra support.Find out more »
Volunteers will help with a front yard make-over: Space approx 15x15 foot space tall weeds removed one stump removal 1 foot deep of poor soil removed from space New soil (to be provided) to be added and tilled in 2 lemon trees & rosemary bushes planted (to be provided)Find out more »
Volunteers will be cooking fresh dinners for families to take home with them. Note: this will be taking place from 9:30-11:30amFind out more »
- Kids? You are welcome to bring your children to some of the sites. Please review the project description to assess if your children would be a good fit at the site.
- Multiple Jobs? If you can do multiple roles (e.g.: Team Leader and a Handyman/HaveATruck), sign up for Team Leader and send Stephanie an email [email protected]
- What Next? After signing up you will be contacted by your team leader the week before with details including the specific address and what to bring. If you are a team leader, please plan to be at a meeting after the 2nd service on Sunday May 6th at 11:45am at FBC.
- Need to Change? If you need to make a change after signing up, contact Stephanie at [email protected]
- Questions: Please contact Meg Harper at [email protected]