Past Events › West Sacramento
Events Search and Views Navigation
Volunteers will build a fence and gate around the front yard and driveway and plant some plants and trees in the front yard as well.Find out more »
Volunteers will clean/organize inside of small shed, clean windows, and possibly do some yard work.Find out more »
Volunteers will paint the family room and possibly the kitchen.Find out more »
Volunteers will repair two sheds, both need panels and shingles replaced to stop leaking. Volunteers will also repair a sand box and remove old sand.Find out more »
This volunteer (and a second volunteer to help with unloading) will drive to sites needing a dump run that don't have anyone with a truck to do it.Find out more »
- Kids? You are welcome to bring your children to some of the sites. Please review the project description to assess if your children would be a good fit at the site.
- Multiple Jobs? If you can do multiple roles (e.g.: Team Leader and a Handyman/HaveATruck), sign up for Team Leader and send Stephanie an email [email protected]
- What Next? After signing up you will be contacted by your team leader the week before with details including the specific address and what to bring. If you are a team leader, please plan to be at a meeting after the 2nd service on Sunday May 6th at 11:45am at FBC.
- Need to Change? If you need to make a change after signing up, contact Stephanie at [email protected]
- Questions: Please contact Meg Harper at [email protected]