Past Events › Davis
Events Search and Views Navigation
Volunteers will deep clean the kitchen and three bathrooms, mop the floors, and vacuum the stairs.Find out more »
Volunteers will help by painting and putting a room together. They will also be hauling a small load to the dump and helping with some gardening.Find out more »
If there is someone with a shampooer with upholstery attachments, this family would love to have their couch cleaned. Volunteers will also do some house cleaning. Needed: bring or rent a shampooer with upholstery attachmentsFind out more »
Volunteers will replace the wood trim around the garage door and any wood on the eves that needs replacing (not sure if there is any), caulk the exterior doors and windows, and pressure wash the porches and sidewalks.Find out more »
Volunteers will wash the interior and exteriors of the window cleaned, including screen removal. They have 12 large windows and, 2 sliding doors and 1 front door that has a window. The home is 1598 square feet. The windows vary in size.Find out more »
Volunteers will help with yard cleaning such as pulling out weeds and cleaning the mini pond.Find out more »
This volunteer (and a second volunteer to help with unloading) will drive to sites needing a dump run that don't have anyone with a truck to do it.Find out more »
- Kids? You are welcome to bring your children to some of the sites. Please review the project description to assess if your children would be a good fit at the site.
- Multiple Jobs? If you can do multiple roles (e.g.: Team Leader and a Handyman/HaveATruck), sign up for Team Leader and send Stephanie an email [email protected]
- What Next? After signing up you will be contacted by your team leader the week before with details including the specific address and what to bring. If you are a team leader, please plan to be at a meeting after the 2nd service on Sunday May 6th at 11:45am at FBC.
- Need to Change? If you need to make a change after signing up, contact Stephanie at [email protected]
- Questions: Please contact Meg Harper at [email protected]