- This event has passed.
Woodland – Site 210
May 19, 2018 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
There is a random assortment of things to be done including: Repair an exterior gate that is detaching from the wall of the house, trim trees, level the washing machine, level the electric range, dust blinds and shutters, caulk the bathtub and surround, clean behind the refrigerator, repair the fence anywhere that boards are coming loose, weeding, repair exterior lighting (I think it is a circuit breaker that needs to be replaced), repair gutters where they are leaking near the front door, fix pool light, and adjust pool sweep so it works properly.
- Kids? You are welcome to bring your children to some of the sites. Please review the project description to assess if your children would be a good fit at the site.
- Multiple Jobs? If you can do multiple roles (e.g.: Team Leader and a Handyman/HaveATruck), sign up for Team Leader and send Stephanie an email [email protected]
- What Next? After signing up you will be contacted by your team leader the week before with details including the specific address and what to bring. If you are a team leader, please plan to be at a meeting after the 2nd service on Sunday May 6th at 11:45am at FBC.
- Need to Change? If you need to make a change after signing up, contact Stephanie at [email protected]
- Questions: Please contact Meg Harper at [email protected]